Thursday, November 6, 2008

....feeling hollow....

“Abide with me:fast falls the even tide;
The darkness deepens;friend with me abide;
When comforts flee and LOVERS betray…
Friend with me abide..

“Swift to its close heels…out of life’s little day…
Life’s joys grow dim…and Love fades away…
Façade and betrayals…all around I see…
Life sans love…wonderful…Moin Freund…dnt u see??”

Dunno wats hpnin yaar….feelin so awfully romantic….wrt sum poems…sry lemon tree…cudn’t update u for a long tym…hd injured mahself….so no goin out4 me…tried 2 pull off a pretty hard parkour stunt…n ended up hurtin mah elbow n knee…

Kno wat..dunno y jus wanna lyk I dunno…jus read…

“And there..there overhead…there hung over..
Thousands of white faces…and listless eyes…
There in the starless dark..they poise..they hover…
There with vast wings across cancelled skies…
Of nothing..nothing…and nothing at all…”

Why are you staring at me…dunno y LT…I feel lyk m in mournin…lyk thngs long lost….lyk long ago the songs I heard…the breaking of the silence of the seas…Among the farthest of the Hebrides…Welcome notes…stirring the weary band in2 a wild frenzy…Long ago sumwhr in moi lonely heart ...I heard a Lady…a Princess…singing a song…an unchained melody….a song for the coiled desires of the man in the land if caged dreams…in a land of forgotten men…a song for the obsidian,unspelled hopes of children…a song that reminds to despair…a song whose melody I bear in moi heart long after it is heard no more..For long have the gulls been wheeling overhead lyk vultures…

Did u snt them moi Love…du u now wnt moi heart??

Sorry…It’s not with me…Have lost it a long time ago…
TO YOU…..

1 comment:

Amrita..........my spectrum said...

beautiful! really liked dat poem...

fairies don't exist...hope does though...have d odacity to hope buddy...

peace
ray