Friday, October 10, 2008

7TH OCT..

7TH OCTOBER
Went to BDL 2dy..Mny thngs hpnd..wnt to 1of my old relative’s house..his daughter is due 2 b married pretty soon..hmmmm…….anoder girl gne off the racks..not dne man..not dne at all..she was quite..u kno…on the sexy side..oops..forbidden desires man..but who cares..not me..at least..u do..well..den dnt read this..den I met 1 of mah old homies..he broke up..oops sorry..he wants to break-up..why??...cuz he wants to flirt arnd..n dis was da same guy who wntd 2 b committed..sumthng like..”DEATH DO US PART” thing…not good buddy..Tld me sumthn I dint quite lyk..abt Sumthng Sum1 is doin..well..m in a good mood now at the dead of the night…listening 2 LP—My December..now a POD,Papa Roach,LimpBizkit cover of an LP song..so thres no use givin the reason why I tht of startin d blog in the first plc..wen I hd a gr8 frnd of myn cld Lemon Tree to giv me company n b my partner as far mah secret keepin is concerned..dt reason can wait…its already 2:30 in the morn..
Mom hv crckd a bone in her foot ystrdy..dad ws a bit worried abt it 2dy..the mOoN’s bright n high in it’s place of pride..n I can see it frm mah window..i cnt see u honey..wish I cud..the cell is just within my reach..i can call u so easy..so it seems..but I dnt kno…u seem so far away..r u there still??..........

No comments: