Friday, October 10, 2008

INTRO...

2DAY THE BEGINNING…

The story so far…
Well….no use bragging long and being just a crashing bore by saying the stupid xperiences of mah past….past’s gone n it has no known use TODAY…but b4 dt…lemme tell ya..if ur lukin 4 an xcitin blog outta hre..well ur in da wrong place..i can b a bore…sumtyms crashing n dreadful..ask mah frnds n dey will surely tk the pleasure of boring u 2 the last shreds of ur living selves by just telling u how dreadful a bore I am..still…I will pick the strings from 7th of October…but b4 I do tht lemme take the pleasure in introducing the BIGSHOTS in mah lyf story…(Names hv been chngd or disguised 2 protect identity)
 MOM n DAD::Pretty much the reason why m here..
 DG or Lil’ Princess::The change of mah lyf..well…u’ll kno more abt her if u tke the pain of readin on..
 SB n SID::Mah best pals..intro follows as we proceed..
 DBB::mah skul..mah GR8888888888 skul…
 COLL::mah college…
 BDL::the place whr I used 2 liv..
 Ms.SMP::Sum1 whu affctd mah lyf big tym
 ARN n GAV::mah bandmates..
 IP::our band..
 SANJ::sum1 a bit diffrnt frm oders..
GURJ n PRAT::hangout pals..
 SAM,REM,ANY,POU,PAL,LIZ,ABH::good frnz..
 HOMIES::the name says it all..ryt..
WELL..thts it..dey r d ppl n stff who mttr 2 yup…dey really do…dnt stare at ur computer scrn…no 1 told u u’ll fnd ur name up here..dnt cry…I cnt giv u mah napkins…I aint gettit 4 free bud..stll..so..wats da deal..u stll wanna read mah borin stff..well lemme giv u sm fair “STATUATORY WARNINGS” at first :: ::Already given at first..again repeating it..m a dreadful crashing bore..:: ::m fairly whimsical…so don’t xpct me 2 be a regular blogger..
THAT’S it…the “WARNINGS” done wid…now lets move forward..yup from 7th oct…b4 dt…4gt it…dey r gne..


No comments: